BMI-Bhaktivriksha is a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status. Our vision is to provide spiritual education to our community and to the public-at-large, and a powerful experience of Vedic culture.
“Everyone has a dormant love for Krishna, and by culture and education that love has to be awakened”
– Purport to the Srimad Bhagavatam 4.29.50
Our mission is to make a positive and meaningful impact on family relationships and to provide access to a network of exemplary families who have found their identity in today’s competitive society through systematic training and education based on spiritual principles and values as taught by our founder acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- Discourses and systematic education based on the Bhagavad-gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, and all bonafide Vedic scriptures
- Character and spiritual development in youth through structured classes, workshops, and summer camps
- Weeken Feast program that includes deity worship, Bhagavad-gita study, children's classes, and a free vegetarian feast
- Book distribution of a set of timeless transcendental literatures written by realized acharyas including ISKCON’s founder acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedant Swami Prabhupada
- Cultural programs highlighting the diverse and deep culture of India while showcasing the talent of the youth
- Music lessons in kirtans /bhajans (meditational and devotional prayers) and mridanga (Indian drum) for youth and adults
- Workshops and clinics on meditation, chanting the holy name, family life (grhastha shram), peer relationships, and many more topics dealing with everyday practical issues
Email ID : contact@BMI-Bhaktivriksha.com
Website : http://bmi-bhaktivriksha.com/